Huckberry is a purveyor of fine goods for travelers, photographers, outdoor lovers, and curious people of all stripes, and the site's clearance section is absolutely stuffed with amazing deals on rarely discounted brands right now.
Inside, you'll find everything from whiskey glasses to backpacks to apparel, but we've taken the liberty of highlighting a few of our favorite products below.
- Whiskey Peaks American Mountains - Set of 4 Whiskey Glasses | $46 | Normally $65
They're whiskey glasses with 3D recreations of famous mountains on the bottom. What's not to love?
- Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L | $169 | Normally $260
- Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L | $189 | Normally $290
Peak Design makes, hands-down, some of the best backpacks I've ever tried. The brand tends to cater to photographers, but these bags would be great for any type of traveler.
- Topo Designs Mountain Jacket | $209 | Normally $349
Unapologetically covered in pockets, with Topo's signature pops of color on the zipper pulls.
- Nomadix Chris Burkard Adventure Towel | $36 | Normally $55
Every Nomadix towel is produced from 100% recycled plastic bottles, and despite their thin and light (read: travel friendly) feel, they're incredibly absorbent. These discounted towels feature a pattern on one side, and a massive Chris Burkard photo of Yosemite or the Aleutian Islands on the other.
- Stanley Growler Gift Set | $52 | Normally $80
This bundle includes a 64 oz. vacuum insulated Stanley growler in signature Hammertone Green, plus four metal tumblers for serving. The growler will keep beer (or whatever) cold for up to 24 hours, or hot for 18.
- Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket | $59 | Normally $99
A versatile blanket that's great for camping, picnics, outdoor concerts, airplanes, or anywhere else. When not in use, it packs up into a carrying case that's about the size of a large water bottle
- Patagonia Brodeo Beanie | $23 | Normally $35
Made from recycled wool, this beanie features an oversized patch of Patagonia's amazing 1973 logo, which is worth the price of admission on its own.
- Glerups The Boot - Camp Sole | $109 | Normally $155
Nobody does wool slippers as well as Glerups. These Huckberry exclusives up the ante with a reinforced rubber sole that'll let you wear them outside.
- Proof Nomad Pant | $49 | Normally $98
Proof's Nomad Pants are technical hiking pants that look good enough to wear to an office. They're breathable, stretchy, and repel liquids and stains with aplomb.
- Give'r 4 Season Glove w/ Wax Coating | $98 | Normally $130
Everyone should own a pair of chunky, lined leather gloves. Give'r gloves are made from some of the supplest leather we've ever felt, and are suitable for everything "from grabbing a burning log out of a fire to ice fishing in -25 degrees."
- MMX Vancouver Marshmallow Crossbow | $74 | Normally $90
It shoots marshmallows in a straight line up to 60 feet. Why haven't you bought it yet?